Support Co-Ordinators at Journey Health Solutions will assist you to work towards your identified goals in your NDIS plan. This will involve navigating the NDIS service system, making informed decisions and obtaining the resources and support that you need and want.
Using a person-centred and recovery focused approach, your Support Co-Ordinator will plan, develop and coordinate services for you by:
- Liaising with internal and external services to maximise participant outcomes.
- Planning, developing and building capacity in individuals and assist you to manage your own supports.
- Monitoring and reviewing service plans and goals in consultation with you on an ongoing basis.
- Providing support and assistance as appropriate to relevant parties.
- Assist you to access and understand your NDIS plan.
Why choose Journey for Support Co-ordination?
Our Support Co-ordinations are dedicated professionals who truly know NDIS and how to get the best out of your NDIS plan. At Journey, we know just how important a skilled co-ordinator is to access timely, quality supports to meet your specific needs. Our support co-ordinators take the time, not just to co-ordinate your supports but to get know you, your family and your story. They also value accountability and accessibility as keys to support co-ordination success. That’s why we are easy to contact, available and responsive to our clients and their broader support network.
To refer or for further information please contact JOURNEY on 1300 000 164 or refer/enquire directly through our website http://www.jhs.org.au/refer/.