Behaviour support in Caroline springs

How to Solve Complaints About Disability Services in Victoria

Feedback and Complaints

At JHS we value your feedback and support the right of individuals to raise any concerns they have regarding our Disability Services under NDIS Victoria, facilities, staff, policies or practices. At JHS we promote a healthy complaints culture and want you to feel free to tell us what you think. All forms of feedback provide us with valuable information about client satisfaction and create opportunities for us to improve on all aspects of our service.

Complaints and any other feedback can be provided to us any time by yourself or by someone else on your behalf if you have given them consent to do so. You can give feedback by:

  • Talking to your worker who will communicate the information to us
  • Completing our Participant Feedback Form either through our website at jhs. or in paper format • Phoning us on 1300 000 164
  • Sending us an e-mail at

At JHS all complaints are taken seriously and acted on with fairness and objectivity. We will investigate any issues raised and keep you informed throughout the process. If you are unhappy with the outcome of a complaint you can contact the JHS Director on 1300 000 164 and request that your complaint be reviewed. You can also make a complaint directly to The NDIS Commission by phoning 1800 035 544 or visiting the website


Protecting your privacy

We believe that privacy and confidentiality is of the utmost importance for you and our organisation. At JHS personal information is only used for the purpose of providing services, meeting statutory and funding requirements and any other purposes required by law. We will not gain or provide personal information about you to any other party unless you have given your consent. This will be done in writing by completing our Participant Consent Form which will also detail the information that will be exchanged.


If you wish to access and/or correct personal information you have the right to:

  • Receive a copy of your file
  • View information held by JHS about you
  • Correct information about you which you believe is inaccurate or out of date Wherever possible, JHS will provide you with access to your personal file however, there may be some instances where this is not possible (e.g., if providing information compromises the privacy of another person). If we are unable to provide you with the information you request you can:
  • Make an application to view your information under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act. Visit of
  • Make a written complaint to JHS (see Feedback and Complaints section) JHS fully supports the fair and responsible collection and handling of information. We ensure all our practices comply with the Privacy and Data Protection Act (2014) and other relevant legislation.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.