At Journey we combine specialist expertise, creativity and commitment to exceed the expectations and needs of the people we support. Just some of the reasons you can feel confident choosing Journey:
Why do Journey supports work so well?
- Highly skilled and qualified staff
- Six-weekly review and feedback sessions
- Evidence-based practice and innovation
- Ethical, inclusive and sensitive approach
- Strong experience connecting with mainstream services
- A team who truly communicate and work together
How we can help you?
Disability Support Services in Victoria
We empower you and your families in decision making and believe in promoting choice and control to ensure the best outcomes for you. We will support you throughout your Journey with regular reviews of your goals, needs and strengths. We specialise in helping people with complex requirements related to Mental Health difficulties, Intellectual Disability and ASD. We practice in line with recovery-oriented, trauma-informed, culturally and gender-sensitive care.